Monday, March 25, 2019
Pilgrimage to Medjugorje, Sept 29 to Oct 7, 2019
Join us on our Pilgrimage to Medjugorje, hosted by the Croatian Mir Center. Our accommodations will be in the guesthouse of visionary Mirjana Soldo, author of My Heart Will Triumph.
Download the registration form.
Medjugorje is a small town among the beautiful mountains of Bosnia-Herzegovina, where, it is believed, the Virgin Mary has been appearing to six visionaries since 1981, under the title of the Queen of Peace. As of today, the site has not been officially approved by the Church; however, Rome has signaled acceptance of the initial visions that took place and is stills studying the claims of the ongoing visions. While the site continues to be studied by Rome, Catholics are permitted to travel to Medjugorje on pilgrimage for spiritual enrichment.
Since 1981, about 40 million pilgrims have traveled to Medjugorje. Visitors to the site describe the profound sense of peace that prevails there. They feel truly touched by Heaven during their stay. Deep spiritual growth, the return to the sacraments, a new commitment to prayer, the discovery of a religious vocation, conversion to the Catholic faith, and physical healing are some of the fruits of visiting Medjugorje reported by many, many pilgrims. Indeed, more people go to Confession in Medjugorje than in any other place in the world.
The cost of our pilgrimage is $2495, which includes the following: Round-trip airfare between USA and Croatia, departing from Seattle; all taxes and airline fuel surcharges; ground transfers between the airport and Medjugorje; breakfast and dinner daily; soft drinks and wine served with dinner; services of a bilingual tour guide; seven nights’ accommodations in double rooms at visionary Mirjana Soldo’s guesthouse in Medjugorje; meetings with visionaries and parish priests (pending availability); and visits to all places of interest in Medjugorje.
For those wishing to reserve a single room, the cost of the single room supplement is $290. A land-only option is also available for those who would like to make their own arrangements for air transportation, in case they are not departing from Seattle or they wish to spend more time in Europe, or for some other reason. The cost of the land-only package is $1,095.00 (double occupancy). Land-only passengers can meet the group at the airport in Dubrovnik and can take the ground transport from there to Medjugorje. Likewise, they can take the transport from Medjugorje to Dubrovnik with the group at the end of the trip. Or they are welcome to make their own arrangements for arriving in Medjugorje, if they wish.
On our pilgrimage, we will have the following opportunities:
● Experience the all-pervading peace of the site of Medjugorje.
● Attend daily Mass, available in different languages.
● Prepare for and participate in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
● Immerse ourselves in guided Eucharistic Adoration.
● Meet with visionaries and parish priests (pending availability).
● Pray together as a group and with pilgrims from around the world.
● Climb Apparition Hill, where the Virgin Mary is first believed to have appeared to the visionaries, and where she is said to have appeared at different times throughout the years.
● Visit other sites believed to have been visited by Our Lady.
● Climb Cross Mountain, where stands a giant concrete cross overlooking the valley of Medjugorje, praying the Stations of the Cross along the way.
● Pray the Rosary as a group and on our own.
● Pray the Seven Sorrows Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and other devotions as a group and on our own.
● Examine our life journey, our priorities, our sense of focus in life, and pray for guidance for moving closer to complete union with God.
● Pray for our families and friends, and for all those who especially need prayers in the world.
● Participate in daily guided reflection together as a group.
● Learn more about the Catholic faith, Catholic spirituality, and Catholic devotional practices.
● Enrich our sense of Marian devotion.
● Enjoy the fellowship of other devout Catholics, making new friends from around the world.
● Select from a wide variety of religious articles to bring back for family and friends, and for our own personal devotions.
To participate in this pilgrimage, download the registration form, and send the completed form to the address indicated with a $500 per person deposit. Space is limited. If you would like to be a part of this journey, please send in your registration at your earliest convenience.
I hope you will be able to join us on this beautiful journey. I hope you will be able to join us on this beautiful journey. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email.
Disclaimer: I work as Pastoral Assistant for Adult Faith Formation at Mary, Queen of Peace Parish in Sammamish, WA. I am organizing this pilgrimage on behalf of a group of parishioners at my church, but this trip is not an official pilgrimage of Mary, Queen of Peace. However, the trip has the permission of our pastor.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1xbet korean bitcoin no deposit bonus codes 2021ReplyDelete
1xbet korean bitcoin no deposit bonus codes 2021 and 1xbet mobile a bonus code that is 1xbetkorean. Bet on 1xBet with 1xBetkorean.
The Best Casino Near Pittsburgh, PA | MapyROReplyDelete
Find 목포 출장마사지 The Best Casinos Near Pittsburgh, 고양 출장샵 PA in 울산광역 출장샵 real-time and see 천안 출장샵 activity. Find reviews, ratings, contact details & 군산 출장샵 news for The Best Casinos in
Casino - Bracket betting guide for your chance to winReplyDelete
The 오래된 토토 사이트 Casino is a unique casino that https://septcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ has filmfileeurope.com been around www.jtmhub.com for over a decade. It has managed to offer great games such as Blackjack, Roulette and Video bsjeon.net Poker,